new student enrollment - k - 8th grade
Thank you for your interest in applying to Belvoir Christian Academy. We encourage prospective families to request a packet of enrollment information as well as contact our Admissions Director to schedule a tour. Please contact Emily Patton in Admissions and Development at 423.622.3755, ext. 12 or at [email protected] to learn more.
Enrollment for *Kindergarten - 8th grade is finalized upon completion of the following:
- Online Enrollment Application
- Student Medical-Emergency form
- Joyful Response payment form
- $75 non-refundable application fee per child (one-time payment for new students only)
- 5% non-refundable tuition deposit per child (K-8th grade)
- Completion of the Administrative/Teacher Reference form completed by a teacher or an administrator of student's previous school
- Student's last report card and standardized test scores (K - 8th grade only)
- Testing for K - 8th graders - basic skills assessment for NEW students only
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Copy of immunization record
- Family meeting with Head of School
*For entry into kindergarten, children must have turned five by Aug. 15. (This date has been set by the state of Tennessee.)
For enrollment requirement for Infants - Pre-K4, please refer to the Infants - Pre-K4 page.Children must turn three on or before Aug. 15 for entry into Pre-K3 (and be completely potty-trained), and must be age four on or before Aug. 15 to be enrolled into Pre-K4.
Think you can't afford a private Christian education? Think again!